(a) The formation or construction of a road or state highway on land gazetted, reserved or granted as a road or state highway unformed at the time this plan was made operative.
Matters in respect of which the Council has restricted its discretion are as follows, namely:
The effects of the formation or construction and alignment of the road on:
- Aquatic Habitats
- Natural character of the coast and waterbodies and their margins
- Clearance of indigenous vegetation
- Significant landscape areas, including natural features
- Habitat of indigenous fauna
- Historic and archaeological sites
- Amenity values
- Wilderness/remote experience recreational values.
Permitted activities 6.2
Controlled activites 6.3
Restricted discretionay activities 6.4
Discretionary activites 6.5
Temporary military training activites and network activities 6.6